Sign up now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next Shamanic Wisdom Summit series:
- Opening the Doorway to a Higher Truth ~ Many Lives ~ Many Times with Grandmother SaSa
- Exploring Inner Science From a Mystics Perspective with Thomas Hübl
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Author, Teacher, Mentor, Shamanic Practitioner & Integration Facilitator
Author of Warrior Goddess Training & Warrior Heart Practice; Love Revolutionary
Shawnee, Lenape, Azteca, Creator of two online courses, The Reverence Code Reset-Changemaker's Course and Sacred Feminine Rising
As you walk upon the sacred earth, treat each step as a prayer.
— Black Elk
During these times of rampant division, confusion, and unrest, many are longing for balance, groundedness, and restored wholeness.
Do you find yourself silently thirsting for the healing balm inherent in nature and nature-based traditions… and reconnection to your own wild wisdom?
Ancient peoples developed an array of spiritual technologies to live in synergy with the ecosystem around them, and nurtured deep ties of kinship to animals, plants, and all living beings.
Are you ready to discover the profound wisdom and intelligence latent in the natural world all around you…
… and learn from the wisdom keepers who have stewarded ancestral lands across the millenia?
Join us in a journey with world-renowned elders, mystics, and sacred lineage-holders to discover the transformational power of Earth-based traditions...
Be prepared to gain clarity and personal insight, reclaim your sacred place in this world, and experience shamanic teachings and practices to guide you through a process of rediscovery, hearing the guidance of Spirit, and living an authentic, empowered life.
The knowledge of our ancestors and elders is needed now more than ever — as we navigate through times of illness, ecological suffering, painful division, and societal disruption.
Shamanic and mystical practices that help you remember your integral place in the world can now become part of your everyday experience. A shaman can be defined as an earth-centered community guide and healer who travels between worlds to gather and transmit information that helps individuals and the community.
In the Shamanic Wisdom Summit series, you’ll discover teachings from across the globe — from the Amazon to Europe to Africa and more. While each tradition may radically differ from the others, they all emerged from similar core perspectives that point to the same universal principles.
Explore philosophies, practices, ceremonies, and rituals from Peruvian, Andean, Incan, Mayan, Celtic, Nepali, and First Nations traditions (and more!) for spiritual connection and deep healing... with nature, ourselves, and one another.
Reignite your spiritual connection and receive deep healing from the Spirit that lives in all things.
Register — at no charge — to join these remarkable teachers who are sharing mystical insights from diverse traditions, and learn how to apply their teachings to your daily life and our world.
Timeless Truths for Inner Transformation
With spiritual and cultural roots on every continent on the planet, “perennial wisdom” encompasses hundreds of earth-based traditions and lineages — teachings that assist awakening, healing, and transformation.
Today, our cultural divides seem more prevalent than ever. How can we learn and practice the core principles of shamanic healing — without cultural appropriation and “whitewashing” of wisdom traditions? How can we approach the ancient ways of medicine and healing from an authentic point of view — that of an earnest student at the feet of a respected master?
Whatever your life’s path or calling, the Shamanic Wisdom Summit series will grant you access to some of today’s most gifted teachers and healers, sharing not only traditional Indigenous practices but also teachings that integrate time-honored wisdom with more contemporary psychology and spiritual systems.
They’ll share inspiring stories, prophecies for our time, ancient healing wisdom, and practical teachings that can help you navigate this time of great upheaval and reconnect with nature — and your true nature.
Here’s some of what our brilliant teachers will be sharing with you...
Grandmother Flordemayo shares her wisdom on sacred bathing and limpias and why it’s beneficial to bring this into your own spiritual practice — and guides you through a simple ceremony/ritual using the sacred breath.
Learn about “shamanic power animals” from don Jose Ruiz — and see through myth, tradition, and story, combined with the power of personal observation, how animals offer profound life lessons.
With Sandra Ingerman, you’ll explore the evolution of shamanic practices from tens of thousands of years ago to today — bridging ancient and new shamanic methods for powerful healing.
Queen Mother & Qi Dada will offer a perspective of Vodou through a contemporary lens — how we have been misinformed about Vodou, the ways it shows up in our everyday lives, and how to respect and honor boundaries to maintain its potency.
Receive a special teaching on sacred reciprocity from Puma Fredy Quispe Singona, who will be broadcasting from high in the Apus — the sacred mountains in the Andean highlands.
Thomas Hübl will take you on a journey into the heart of inner science — and the healing restoration available to you through tapping into the original movement of the universe.
Resmaa Menakem will share timeless practices for healing from intergenerational trauma via the power of body-centered practice — including 5 important somatic anchors to metabolize the energetic residue of trauma.
Discover how to be the hero in your own life’s journey — Dr. Alberto Villoldo & Marcela Lobos will offer ways to stop being a victim with regard to your health, your diet, and your thinking.
And much more!
The challenges we face as a planet are in many ways not new... though the call to return to a harmonious relationship with the Earth, with each other, and with our own bodies is ringing more loudly than ever before.
The speakers in the Shamanic Wisdom Summit series represent many diverse traditions that can help you connect with your spirit allies and the resources you need to create healing and regeneration at all levels of your life.
During this heart-opening and expansive voyage, you’ll discover:
- An introduction to ancient Inca solar codes of Inti Muju — and how to integrate the practices to begin a path of healing and transformation
- A simple yet powerful Indigenous ceremony using your breath, the sacred element of air
- The “great reckoning” we are living through — and how it is an opportunity to sit with the uncomfortable to bring about compassion, new awareness, and deep healing
- How modern-day shamanic practices have evolved from ancient wisdom traditions — and why we are at risk of losing valuable healing methods
- An understanding of these times as fulfillment of prophecy
- The spiritual wisdom that animals offer to inspire us to live a harmonious life
- What “wild wisdom” is — and simple ways to practice and develop your wild wisdom to regrow your mystical roots
- Powerful methods to reestablish your connection with the natural world as the blueprint for a harmonious way of living
- A life pattern for human beings to follow based on the unity of the Skyworld, Celestial Beings, and Mother Earth
- A unique process to activate and create a bridge between our own body and the outer universe through chants, rituals, and appropriate offerings
- Effective ancestral practices and ways to embody steady, grounded service through the demands of the times
- How to embrace the dark for healing — dissolving your fears and claiming your courage
- The return of the Divine Feminine as a way to co-create a humbler, more just, and holier way of being
- Who the “hidden people” are — and why they are critical to a healthy, vibrant environment
- Timeless techniques for staying centered during times of intense change
- The power of owning your impact on the earth as a sacred responsibility
- How to heal personal and generational trauma, and thus heal your relationship with the entire Universe
- How to harness “future porting” as a process to tap into the wisdom and guidance of your future self
And much more...
You’ll be in excellent hands with seasoned hosts Michael Stone, HeatherAsh Amara, and Shawna Bluestar Newcomb. Their passion for highlighting the voices of elders across traditions has inspired countless seekers.
Sign up for this life-enhancing series to find a clear pathway through the discord, disruption, and confusion of our present world — and discover deeper states of unity, sacred connection, and heart healing that’s available to you.
Here’s what participants had to say about previous years’ Shamanism Global Summit…
“I learned a great deal and have renewed faith in our world and all that resides here.”
I had a great time listening to the people who spoke during this Shamanism Summit. These speakers are very informed and deeply connected. I learned a great deal and have renewed faith in our world and all that resides here. Thank you so much for providing this amazing experience.
— Katherine Yanuziello, Ontario, Canada
“I feel “right” after this summit and it sets me for the rest of the year.”
I look forward to this event every summer. So renewing, so many beautiful voices. I feel “right” after this summit and it sets me for the rest of the year. It is a necessary time to go within and receive knowledge from the wisdom keepers. This year was especially significant, as if the preceding years have delivered us to this divine space. Thank you, Michael, for being a kind, generous listening vessel allowing the space to open wide as love breathes her healing wisdom.
— Tami Stone, Costa Mesa, California
“The summit was a true blessing, very inspiring, enjoyable, giving great insights and saying — yes, there is hope.”
This summit was a really amazing experience. I'm truly grateful for having the opportunity to listen to all these incredible, loving people who managed to not only give me excellent inputs on issues that I am concerned with, but also to transfer the wonderful energy of their beautiful souls. All the videos were amazing, but those that impressed me the most were impressive just because they covered exactly the issues that I have been thinking about lately. The others have opened for me new subjects to contemplate on. The summit was a true blessing, very inspiring, enjoyable, giving great insights and saying — yes, there is hope. Many thanks to the organizers, hosts, and all the incredible speakers for offering us the opportunity to be a part of this beautiful event.
— Helga, Montenegro
“My soul is filled with infinite gratitude for crossing paths with you.”
My children and I have been in crisis for a very long time, unrelated to the pandemic. The variety and combination of spiritual practices and beliefs that I learned from all who spoke to me immediately took a huge amount of weight off my shoulders, lifted the vibration of my love for earth and humanity, augmented my relationship with Creator, and has managed to block the majority of the negative energy that I have been dwelling in for so long. I took notes and will be using them to share your wisdom and knowledge with others. My soul is filled with infinite gratitude for crossing paths with you.
— Renee Marie Floriano, Menifee, California
“They were such powerful teachings that I will hold with me and use to further my spiritual journey.“
This summit tremendously impacted my life. It expanded my view and allowed me to receive spiritual tools to have access to greater depth in my life. They were such powerful teachings that I will hold with me and use to further my spiritual journey.
— Taylor Iannarelli, Wilmington, North Carolina
“This was my first time attending the summit and it was absolutely wonderful.”
This was my first time attending the summit and it was absolutely wonderful. I didn’t want it to end. You could feel the love and encouragement energy flow right through the screen. Everyone who offered their gift and knowledge are awesome souls, just beautiful. I look forward to the next summit.
— Ava A., Phoenix, Arizona
Frequently Asked Questions
What is shamanism?
Shamanism is an umbrella term used to describe ancient practices used for healing, guidance, and divination in many traditional cultures. Typically, people are called into a shamanic role in traditional culture as a result of a crisis or deep guidance. A trained shaman learns how to enter a non-ordinary state of consciousness so he/she/they can travel from what we experience as our physical reality to the spirit world, also known as the dreamtime, and non-physical reality. Once in the spirit world, the shaman connects with a group of spirits he/she/they have developed a special relationship with over many years. A shaman typically does not heal or divine information themselves — that is the work of the helpful spirits. As humans have free will, the spirits must be invited to intervene in our lives — that is the role of the shaman, the one who delivers the request and invitation to the compassionate spirits. One example you may have heard of is called a “Soul Retrieval,” which is a process of taking a journey into your own inner beingness to assess where a traumatic experience may need to be released.
What are the cultural and linguistic origins of the word “shaman”?
The Center for Shamanic Education and Exchange explains: “Shaman is a word derived from the Tungus word “saman” (one who sees in the dark), the German word “schamane,” and the Russian word“ šamán” (traditional healer). There may also be ties to the Chinese word “shamén” (Buddhist monk) and sanskrit word “srama,” (ascetic, monk, devotee.) The word “shaman” has become a blanket word referring to Indiginous ceremonial leaders, medicine people, and healers. Shamanic belief systems are characterized by common attributes, such as the recognition that all things are connected, and that people can use non-ordinary consciousness to “travel” or commune with the unseen aspects of reality or spirit world in order to gain knowledge, wisdom, and power. In this way, shamanism dates back at least 40,000 years with each Indigenous culture or tribe expressing its own unique and individual cosmology and epistemology.”
How is The Shift Network addressing the topic of cultural appropriation?
As a company, we are deeply committed to honoring Indigenous wisdom traditions, and to doing the healing work necessary for righting the wrongs of history and ensuring that all peoples and cultures are treated honorably.
Philosophically, we have decided to feature both Indigenous teachers as well as those of non-Indigenous ancestry who have undertaken long apprenticeships with Indigenous teachers and have contributed to cultural knowledge exchange in what we believe are helpful ways. We feel that both Indigenous and non-Indigenous people have a role to play in the larger cultural healing. We hope that inviting teachers who come from various heritages to join us on this journey will lead to greater appreciation, respect, and mutual empowerment. To unwind generations of cultural conditioning as a global community takes work, practice, and a commitment to continued learning. We are committed to this journey and appreciate the team of transformative leaders, changemakers, and heart-centered advisors who are guiding the process.
What is cultural appropriation and how is it related to this topic?
Cultural appropriation is defined by the Oxford Dictionary as “the unacknowledged or inappropriate adoption of the practices, customs, or aesthetics of one social or ethnic group by members of another (typically dominant) community or society.” In other words, adopting the culture of a historically oppressed group for profit or status.
Examples of cultural appropriation related to shamanism include:
- Products sold by non-Indigenous individuals, such as “smudge kits,” infused waters, shamanic rattles, or ritual gift sets
- Attending a “shamanic” course or retreat and presenting one’s self as a shaman
- Using words and phrases like “tribe” or “spirit animal” when they’re not part of your culture
- Adopting cultural symbols such as prints, designs, garb, jewelry, hairstyles, or decorations for aesthetic purposes when they’re not part of your culture
- Misusing spiritual objects such as drums, chants, crystals, and herbs
- Creating a business or generating a profit from practices of another culture, such as sweat lodges, smudging, energy clearing, sacred pipe ceremonies, or shamanic training courses
A few resources to learn more about shamanism and cultural appropriation:
- Video from Shift faculty Kahontakwas Diane Longboat: Cultural appropriation and the origin of these deeply personal teachings
- Article: Non-Indigenous healers asked to stop appropriating Indigenous ceremony
- Article: How wellness got whitewashed
- Podcast with Tanya Rodriguez and Pegi Eyers: Dismantling Western Shamanism with the Global Decolonization Initiative
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.