Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Host of KVMR's
Conversations with Michael Stone
Shamanism, rooted in centuries-long traditions, has reemerged as one of the great spiritual systems for awakening, healing, and transformation…
Modern shamanism provides a pathway of sacred, practical action — allowing you to build inner resources and access guidance to become a positive and effective agent of change.
It can also help you cultivate spiritual alignment, abundance, and love in your life and a natural sense of deep interconnection with all the world — seen and unseen.
In short, shamanism can bring you home to your highest self and assist all of humanity with transcending self-defeating patterns, and foster a soul-aligned way of living on Mother Earth that truly benefits all.
Shamanism is not only the most ancient spiritual practice on Earth — it has served as a framework of living for individuals and communities globally for tens of thousands of years; it’s also one of the most diverse.
For example, the practices of a Siberian shaman and an Amazonian shaman can be radically different, although they may have emerged out of shared core principles and practices that are truly universal.
This diversity is one of the most exciting and fascinating aspects of this ancient yet expanding field: there are so many gateways into deeper relationships with plants, animals, human beings, and other levels of consciousness.
Some shamans work with guardian beings and subtle realms; others use sound technologies (like didgeridoos)...
Some are immersed in visioning, dreaming, and journeying for guidance and healing, while others emphasize the power of communal ritual...
Some access healing through plant medicines, while others have relationships with plants that focus more on offering herbal remedies for disease.
Whatever your core passion and path, The Shamanism Global Summit will give you access to some of today’s most profound teachers and healers who are sharing not only traditional Indigenous practices, but also a new wave of teachings that integrate time-honored wisdom with more contemporary psychology and spiritual systems.
Register — at no charge — to join these global visionaries who are sharing ancient shamanic practices from diverse traditions, and learn how to apply their teachings to your daily life and our world.
Access Invisible Worlds for Healing,
Illumination & Service
Whether you’re new to shamanism or an experienced initiate who wants to expand the power and effectiveness of these practices in your life, the esteemed presenters in this gathering are sharing on subjects that can deeply transform your life and greatly shift your interplay with the universe.
They'll share vital information that can help you:
- Activate your shamanic inner vision for healing & service
- Connect with your spirit teachers & other guides
- Discover shamanic practices to heal wounds that separate, alienate, & divide us
- Deepen your connection with the web of life
- Clarify your Divine purpose & access your greatest potential
- Embrace both your feminine & masculine energies
- Discover the power of embodied shamanism
- Experience transcendent dreaming
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers will be sharing with you...
Sandra Ingerman will illuminate how shamans work with ceremony to bring the sacred into our everyday lives, showing how ceremonies are used for healing — personally, within traumatized communities, and planet-wide.
Alberto Villoldo will share how, when we understand the continuity of life throughout eternity, we attain freedom… Death ceases to stalk us, and we discover a Self that dwells in infinity.
Brooke Medicine Eagle will explain that Indigenous ceremonial elders are handing the wands of power to the Grandmothers — birthing a new and powerful era of the deep Feminine.
don Oscar Miro-Quesada will offer teachings on three types of visionary journeywork that are used in traditional Wachuma inspired shamanism… practices known to exert beneficent influence over temporal, spatial, and energy dimensions that comprise our human experience on Earth.
HeatherAsh Amara will explore ways that we unconsciously leak energy, and provide effective methods for using ancient shamanic wisdom to uncover your vibrancy and healing power.
Robert Moss will explain that each of us may be living in one of many parallel and interactive universes at once — a hypothesis you can verify by becoming a more active dreamer.
Grandmother Flordemayo will reveal personal experiences involving her relationships with family members, and share how those events directly influenced her spiritual journey.
José and Lena Stevens will describe what power is from a shamanic perspective — sharing insights on what can drain your power, as well as practices that can support you in becoming more empowered.
|Daniel Foor will show that, by reaching out for support from our loving and wise ancestors, we gain access to tremendous vitality for personal and family healing, healthy self-esteem, and clarity about our destiny, relationships, and work in the world.|
This series is appropriate for people of any faith or spiritual path. Shamanism’s methodology of accessing spiritual dimensions for healing, illumination, and service can be compatible with any belief system.
Join below to experience the many potent layers of these practical, ancient teachings that can help anyone powerfully navigate the complexities and challenges of the modern world... including YOU!
Experience a Multidimensional Universe of Possibilities
You’ll discover how to shift limiting beliefs, journey into higher realms for guidance, and increase your capacity to heal your body or transform troubled relationships from the speakers in The Shamanism Global Summit representing many diverse traditions.
Shamanic practices can support you in clarifying your vision, releasing your past traumas, and creating sacred circles in every area of your life. The sessions can help you dispel negativity, interpret dreams, and even communicate with those in other realms.
You’ll discover how connecting with this sacred wisdom can offer medicine for your body and spirit and guide you in aligning your life’s path with your soul’s purpose.
With this unparalleled 3-day gathering, you’ll discover:
- A new kind of activism that emerges from open hearts & open perception
- How to find empowerment through shamanic pilgrimages
- That shamanic healing is truly traditional medicine for the modern world
- The impact of colonization & racism on shamanism
- Heart-deepening experiences of visionary and practical shamanic ritual guidance applicable to personal & planetary transformation
- How to draw on the invisible world for guidance & healing
- Ways to tap into your unexpressed creative & intuitive power
- Practical tools for healing negative feelings & toxic thoughts
- The power of plant medicine to activate your higher brain
- Your role as a co-creator with the Earth, the elements, & the spirit world – accelerating the conscious evolution of our planet
- Methods for shapeshifting your story & transforming our world
- How to access the subtle realms of consciousness (the upper & lower worlds) with guidance from allies there
- Shamanic astrology — a unique view that taps into ancient shamanic practices
- A deeper sense of presence and reverence for the natural world – including plants, animals, & Gaia herself
Join this life-changing event to experience a more multidimensional universe of possibilities — and discover deeper states of unity, sacred connection, and the full potential that’s available to you.